Email email@example.com with any questions or for more information.
Beyond 20/20 is an educational series in modern refractive surgery and presbyopia therapy. This series, sponsored by the ASCRS Refractive Surgery Clinical Committee, presents a deeper dive into new and established refractive surgery techniques and tools. Participants will learn everything from the latest in laser corneal refractive procedures (LASIK, PRK, and SMILE) to pharmaceutical presbyopia therapy to phakic IOLs and refractive lens exchange. The program concludes with a session on the interplay and sequential use of refractive strategies.
Participate in this interactive, educational program with panel discussions, case-based discussions, and dynamic keynote speakers. By completing the program, you’re eligible to receive a certificate of completion.Learn More
All Modules Available On Demand Now
Earn 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ by participating in all four CME modules of Beyond 20/20:
- Module 1: Comprehensive Corneal Refractive Surgery in 2022: The Patient Workup, Surgery, and Postoperative Considerations
- Module 2: An In Depth View on Depth of Focus: Advances in Topical Presbyopia Therapy and Small Aperture IOLs
- Module 3: Intraocular Refractive Surgery: Expanding Surgery Correction Options
- Module 4: Putting it All Together, The Patient Refractive Journey
Registered Users: Please log in to access individual module links, or visit CME 24/7 to access the full program.
- Approved for 6 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Robust faculty of more than 40 leading surgeons
- Curriculum tailored for anterior segment surgeons focused in refractive cataract and corneal refractive surgery, general ophthalmologists, and residents/fellows
- A leading surgeon in the field featured as the keynote speaker in each module
- Flexibility—learn on-demand at your own pace with recorded episodes
- Complimentary registration for U.S. and international residents and fellows
- Eligibility to receive Certification of Completion by participating in all 4 CME modules. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Certificate of Completion upon finishing all four modules)